Phillips Business Security Systems
Security for your business premises provides protection for your business assets, employees, customers, cash on hand, inventory and more than all that, it provides peace of mind for business owners. Any business with physical premises needs to protect those premises.
At Phillips Electronic Alarm, we offer comprehensive security systems to keep your business safe and secure from a variety of treats including fire monitoring, intrusion detection, and theft. We always have your business interest at heart and our technicians will work with you to customize a security system which offers suitable protection for your business, it’s people, and it’s assets.
We help you look at all available options and determine what you need to ensure the security of your business.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Commercial Security Options
Modern security systems offer much more comprehensive security options than a simple intrusion alarm. Today’s security monitoring options offer:
- Key panels to protect your business entry points.
- Secure access doors with employee ID cards to control entrance.
- Wireless motion sensors to detect intruders.
- CCTV Cameras which can be used for live video monitoring and/or recording.
- Remote access via a smartphone application, allowing you to monitor your business 24/7.
- A backup battery to ensure the system stays operational during power outages.
- Commercial fire alarms integrated into the system to ensure that emergency response is as fast as possible in the event of a fire.
- Remote control of lights and electricity, allowing you to control things even when you’re not there.